Group kettlebell classes are now available at five locations:
- Bottisham Village College
- Cambridge University Press
- Cambridge University Engineering Department
- Hills Road Sixth Form College
- Impington Village College
- St John's Innovation Centre
Classes at Cambridge University Press are primarily for staff, but if the class is not full one or two additional people can join the group.
Group classes provide a good introduction to kettlebell training, are highly motivational and fun.
The classes are limited to a maximum of 10 participants per beginners' group and up to 12 participants in an advanced group. This ensures that everyone receives a good degree of attention from the instructor.